Hypnotherapist, Clinical Nurse, B.Sc, M.Éd.
Trained to Ericksonian Hypnosis and graduated since 2016 as Hypnosis Practitionner (1000 hrs training) from EFPHQ established school since 1983.
Additionnal specialised trainings: Hypnosis and birth; hypnosis and oncology patients; hypnosis and mourning, grief and lost; hypnosis for Drug addiction and other addictions.
In the Health field for more than 30 years, graduated from the University of Montreal.
Member of RITMA, Member of OIIQ
- preparation for childbirth (individual or group of 2)
- support for people in oncology
- chronic pain control
- stress management, anxiety, phobias, fears, negativism
- confidence, self-esteem, self-control, decision-making
- mourning, grief and lost
- preparation for surgery
- alleviation of eczema symptoms, psoriasis
- management of symptoms of asthma, allergies, autoimmune diseases
- alleviation of menopausal symptoms
- concentration, memory, insomnia
- weight control
- smoking cessation and other addictions
- sport challenge (managing the limits imposed by the mind)
- public performance (stage, concert, pleading, lecture)
Since hypnosis is a technical approach, there is little limit in its application.
Please contact me for information if your situation is not detailed in the list above.
Also on line via ZOOM, FaceTime or Skype