Hypnotherapist, Clinical Nurse, B.Sc, M.Éd.
Trained to Ericksonian Hypnosis and graduated since 2016 as Hypnosis Practitionner (1000 hrs training) from EFPHQ established school since 1983.
Additionnal specialised trainings: Hypnosis and birth; hypnosis and oncology patients; hypnosis and mourning, grief and lost; hypnosis for Drug addiction and other addictions.
In the Health field for more than 30 years, graduated from the University of Montreal.
Member of RITMA, Member of OIIQ
- preparation for childbirth (individual or group of 2)
- support for people in oncology
- chronic pain control
- stress management, anxiety, phobias, fears, negativism
- confidence, self-esteem, self-control, decision-making
- mourning, grief and lost
- preparation for surgery
- alleviation of eczema symptoms, psoriasis
- management of symptoms of asthma, allergies, autoimmune diseases
- alleviation of menopausal symptoms
- concentration, memory, insomnia
- weight control
- smoking cessation and other addictions
- sport challenge (managing the limits imposed by the mind)
- public performance (stage, concert, pleading, lecture)
Since hypnosis is a technical approach, there is little limit in its application.
Please contact me for information if your situation is not detailed in the list above.
Also on line via ZOOM, FaceTime